Data Breach Response
Data breaches continue to occur across a broad spectrum of business, education, government institutions and medical facilities. In fact, since 2005, more than 250 million customer records containing sensitive and confidential information have been lost or stolen. Companies that delay or mishandle breach notifications are four times as likely to experience customer turnover than companies that respond and resolve them quickly.
- A no-fee pre-breach contract to secure the best price in the event you need to respond to a data breach
- Peace of mind for key stakeholders in and outside of your company because you’re supported by Experian, a trusted provider and a $4 billion global company
- Helps you plan ahead so you can assure customers that a breach resolution plan
- is in place
Mosaic’s post-breach response includes:
- Notification letter and call center support
- National address on file and address append
- U.S.-based fraud resolution agents available 7 days per week
- Robust assistance to investigate and resolve fraud concerns
- Speed of execution that can scale to manage events affecting one individual to millions of people
- Incident response and training
- Post-breach intelligence that includes detailed information about the number of fraud incidents, as well as enrollment and escalation reporting
Contact Mosaic for a proposal tailored to your company’s unique needs.